Archive

The ALA Principle

Today we’re going to discuss The ALA Principle. This is something that you will find helps tremendously with all aspects of your game, including …

Walk Like A Man

How would you describe your walk? Is it at a quick pace like you’re going somewhere, or you’ve always got something pressing to do? Or do …

Inner Game

Having other people perceive you as an Alpha Male is 10% your body language, verbal cues, and how you present yourself. The other 90% is what you …

Establish A Line

Your first impression is important. Very important. You need to always come off as social, approachable, but obviously in control. The best way to …